The Head of Business for one of our key strategic verticals is a senior role for someone who is interested in developing an important business pillar at N-Able. S/he will generate and drive business opportunities for the solutions based on Microsoft technologies that encompass Cloud, Identity, Mobility, Data platform, Analytics, Process automation and IOT.
On a typical day, the Head of Business will evangelize the specific business benefits of moving to cloud with Microsoft to a potential Cloud Customer, do a follow up visit to a Customer with whom we have worked on a PoC on data visualization and engages with their business sponsors. He will visit Microsoft and strategize with the Head of Enterprise business on how to jointly build a strong pipeline for large opportunities around Microsoft Data Platform and find ways of getting support from Microsoft regional resources.
The primary responsibility will be to strategically grow the business pillar, developing a strong relationship with our partner for this business pillar and building a strong team.
Critical Experiance and Skills
- Conceptual clarity in formulating, executing and monitoring business strategy for his/her business pillar
- Executive maturity and ability to have confident conversations with heads of business and other high profile personalities
- Ability to tell a compelling story around technology to non-technical audiences
- Fair understanding of finance, a well-developed leadership style and established presence in the technology market in Sri Lanka
- Ability to drive relevant stakeholders with urgency to promote business opportunities from one stage to another with a relentless focus on winning and closing the opportunity
- Master in Business Administration or equivalent
- Adequate experience in a similar capacity within the technology space which has built the capability to exercise sound judgment, decision making and ability to fulfill the critical experiences and skills listed above
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org