The business is comprised of a dedicated team of top ICT industry veterans in the country. We have come together with a shared vision of helping our customers to enable technologies as a strategic business tool to differentiate themselves from their competitors.
The telecom practice at N*able is responsible for driving key technology developments in the area, within and outside Sri Lanka. Senior Business Consultant â?? Telecom Sector will primarily be responsible for engaging with key execs of Telecom companies, developing new solutions & business models and taking the initiative to a maturity.
Primary ResponsibilityFormal education qualifications such as MBA or B.Sc Engineering / IT or equivalent or adequate experience.
Critical Experiance and Skills
- Experience in the telecom industry and key telecom solutions
- Strong experience in pricing strategies & profit optimization, channel and alliance partner management.
- Being able to understand the business impact of key telecom transformational technologies and how it is aligned with the strategies of key customers
- Strong Communications Skills, especially with the C-Suite.
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Sales, Business Development, Product and Solution Sales, Personal Relationship & sensitivity to organizational cultures and practices
- High achievers in from any other sectors too will be considered
Desired QualificationThe primary responsibility of the role is to evangelize and to drive key discussions in strategic focus areas for N*Able in the telecom space, i.e Advanced Analytics, Data brokering, Telecom core integrations, Personalized service creation and Application Connectivity. He/she must be able to build strong relationships with the C-Suite in the sector and be sensitive to the business dynamics of the sector. This should result in a strong pipeline being built for the telco practice and the candidate must work closely with the sales, pre-sales, engineering teams and partners to ensure that the engagement process is completed.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org