Your role is to be on par with the evolving enterprise technology landscape, and to align Microsoft's technologies with what our customers need. You must understand the full breadth and depth of Microsoft's capabilities, and be able to direct and orchestrate a team of smart engineers to deliver solid architectures to derive the desired benefits while differentiating the approach against competition.
On a typical engagement he may be involved in;
- Architecting the optimal hybrid cloud strategy for a given IT landscape to drive the transformation promised by cloud computing
- Developing a well thought out hybrid identity strategy to allow safe ubiquitous access to enterprise applications from any device to any hosting infrastructures
- Architecting database platform to optimize both transactional and analytical processing of demanding business applications,
If you feel you can become a key differentiator to our Microsoft practice to be a world-class Microsoft solutions partner, we have just the opportunity for you. We have a strategic partnership with Microsoft, and some of our key solution offerings are based on Microsoft technologies. Our relationship with Microsoft has grown exponentially over the last few years, and we have been one of the few partners to have pushed the envelope of what's possible with Microsoft technologies in the Asia Pacific region. By being able to architect strategic Microsoft solutions to suite the unique IT landscape of our customers, the lead architect is expected to help them leverage the strategic benefits promised by these pioneering technologies.
Critical Experiance and Skills
- Unorthodox and creative architectural thinking and the ability execute that thinking.
- Sound skills in mapping IT solutions to solve real-life business problems
- In-depth understanding and experience in architecting IT solutions using current Microsoft Technologies
- Be able to capture customer requirements and express their propositions clearly
- Articulate technical architecture of Microsoft solutions to the technical implementation team by breaking it into implementable modules
- Be able to interact across a wide spectrum of people, across organizations, functions and cultures
- Team mentoring capabilities
- Excellent command of written and oral English
- Degree in Computer Science or IT, preferably backed by a masters in a related discipline.
Send your CV to email@example.com